Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Updates: We have an updated Gift/Mutation list which can be found HERE
Home | Today's Active Topics | Today's Top Posters | Overall Top Posters
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic..Start new topic..Start Poll..

» Right To Be Jealous, Quick thread with Gus
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 10:11 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

OOC: Kasi

Group Icon

Awards: None

Becky>*smiles because she's not sure what else to do* I didn't say it was a bad name just you know...a bit out of character for a cat. *softly, slowly coming back to herself*

Leaha>*smiles at the way Gus clearly cares for Becky. They feed off each other the way she and Grant do. Its cute* I mean I'm not one to judge about cat names considering for years we had Robert E. Lee and Uylesses S. Grant. So what do I know. *so happy to tell Grant about their grand kitty.* and its Eleanor. She hasn't been feeling super great and Grant took her to the vet this afternoon. *loving this so damn much, wants to tease so bad* I really am sorry to interrupt you two like this.
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 10:24 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

OOC: Lindsey

Gus> *resumes playing with Becky's hair, feeling the love and pride from his mom, making him want to open back up to her* But it's perfect for him, Bex. He's disabled and grumpy. *Concerned and worried over his parents' cat* Ellie? What's wrong with her, Mom? *Gives Becky a little squeeze* it's...Okay, mom. We should know better than to get...All...Like this at work. *Feels his mom's desire to tease, smiling* I'm glad you came here, though, and you got to meet Becky again.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 10:52 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*tries to lean into gus without being too obvious* *not sure what to do or say at this point, largely because she's not used to parents being around >.>*

Leaha>*chuckles* Its not like your dad or I could judge you. I totally slammed into one of his classes while we were separated for a little bit to confront him because I couldn't be patient enough to wait an hour. Lets just say, it didn't help his reputation that year. >.> Especially since he'd just gotten beaten up by your Uncle and there were already rumors flying. *Smiles at his concern and so so happy to see him opening up* We think she's pregnant but we are really hoping not.
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:03 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> *plays with Becky's hair, totally noticing how much she likes it* I'm sure Grant deserved whatever beat down Brandon gave him, even if Brandon totally has an unfair advantage. *Pecks Becky's cheek again* My uncle Brandon has super strength. *Clearly concerned for Eleanor.* I hope she is pregnant and it's not something more serious! If she's pregnant, I'd like a little brother or sister for Hephaestus if it's okay with my grandparents.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:10 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*not sure what the story there was but sounded interesting anyway, reallyyyyyy likes Gus touching her hair. No one's ever done that before*

Leaha>*shrugs* oh yeah he did. That was when he disappeared for a couple weeks without telling me anything. True he had a good reason but....still. And yeah I guess pregnant is better than anything else. She'd be a good mom. And jokes on us if she is because we didn't get her spayed. *Smiles at the mention of her parents* I doubt they would mind. you've always been their favorite. *realizes she's kind of overstayed her welcome and that becky was kind of pushed to the side* Well I best be off. I have a few more things to do before I can leave. It was so nice to see you again Becky. Feel free to visit any time. *looks at Gus with a sweet smile, so happy to be making steps forward with her son*I'll see you in class soon, Gus. I'll let you know about Ellie.
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:23 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> *keeps playing with Becky's hair, sensing how much she likes it* Oh yeah, revealing himself to the mob and admitting to them he was in love with a girl was such a great idea, Mom. *being ssarcastic, but then drops it * Please do, Ellie used to be my cat, afterall. *nods* Grammy and Gramps have been good to me, that's for sure. *nods at her, smiling and feeling how happy she is* *decides to make her happier* It was nice seeing and talking to you, Mom. *pauses and takes a deep breath* I do love you, you know that, right? I...i will see you around. *pauses for a few minutes after she leaves* Okay, Rebecca, i know you're itching to ask questions. ...
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:29 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Leaha>*Smiles and nods, turning to leave before they see her start crying* I love you too Gus. *walks off*

Becky>*turns in shock at Gus before smiling big, forgetting some of her nervousness and embaressment* Awww that was so cute Gus. That was a big step for you! *Smiles softly* I'm proud of you. Also, what the heck is the story there where your uncle just beats up your father? And what advantage does he have? *not sure what else to call him at this point since she's not so clear on all the names* Also *lightly punches his shoulder* Thats for all of this >.> you know I don't get PDA. Or family >.>
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:36 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> That time it was because Grant went to Long Island to fight off the mob and snitch on whomever was left. He didn't tell Mom what was going on so it seemed like he just ditched her. She was a wreck, so...when he came back, Brandon used his super strength to beat the crap out of Grant. Grant's about my size and he boxes too, so...he just let Brandon kick his ass. *shrugs* Grant is a coward. *laughs and takes his punch easy* For someone who doesn't get PDA, you liked it a lot. *smiles a little and runs his fingers through his hair* ....I can't believe my mom told me she loves me today.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:41 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*blinks*The fuck is with your crazy ass family. Your uncle has SUPER STRENGTH?! Are you kidding me?! that's crazy. And that doesn't even get into the fact that your family runs the Grandiose wine business. They are literally a household name. *flushes slightly*I didn't know what else to do! Your mom just caught us and I don't know how to handle real moms. >.> *reaches up to tug one of his curls hair lightly* i'll bet she wants to say it to you every day, she just doesn't know how you'll take it. I'm not an empath like you but even I could tell she really loves you.
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 06:14 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus>*shrugs* They're nuts and my poor mom always ends up being the voice of reason. *Tilts his head down so she can play with his short hair* She's gonna love you, if you two get to know each other. And it's..*pauses for a moment* With Mom, I can feel how much she loves me and how much she misses me. I can feel how she feels like she's been robbed of me...But whenever I get close to my father, all I feel is his disappointment in me and how angry he is, but I can't figure out if it's towards me or himself. *Frowns* My family is a mess, Becky. Brandon doesn't want me near his kids or his vineyard here- it doesn't matter that Gramps wants me working there. My sister... She's so...Athena. She...She looks like a brunette version of Mom but she's all him on the inside. She and Grant aren't ever going to let me back in, nor will Brandon.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 07:59 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*listens with a smile that morphs into a sad one* Well.....as someone that doesn't know anything about family, I can't give you any kind of advise or help that means anything but....*lays her hand thats not in his hair on his cheek* I know that some family is better than no family. You have your grandparents and your mom....she clearly loves you. I'm not saying your dad or your sister or your uncle are right and that you should just let them treat you like crap but...you do have people that care about you. *doesn't want to outright admit she's one of those people just yet*
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 08:47 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> *plays with her hair gently, but tilts his head forward so she can also play with his hair* I know, I'm very lucky to have them all. Even after all I've done, they still love me. I just miss them all, that's all. I miss my.....Overbearing, pushy, mess of a family. Even if they're bad for my...Issues. *swallows* i am grateful for my mom and my grandparents, I just...Miss my sister and my dad, even if they're bad for me.
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options..Pages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topic..Fast Reply..Start new topic..Start Poll..

Open Cbox