Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Updates: We have an updated Gift/Mutation list which can be found HERE
Home | Today's Active Topics | Today's Top Posters | Overall Top Posters
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topic..Start new topic..Start Poll..

» Right To Be Jealous, Quick thread with Gus
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 09:39 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

OOC: Kasi

Group Icon

Awards: None

Becky>So wait you somehow managed to get all that work done AND still go to that youth group thing? How do you live? *walking up with Gus to his cube to grab his stuff before they go eat. She's not sure what they are but...not dating but not just friends either? Meh.*
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 09:42 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

OOC: Lindsey

Gus> Uh, I stick to a schedule and I chug 5 hour energy drinks, that's how. *Gets to his cubicle to find a container of M&M cookies, and smiles in a bittersweet way. He opens the container and eats a cookie immediately* God, these are my favorites- you want one?
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 09:45 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>Damn you shouldn't be functioning at this point. *shudders. She likes sleep* Uh....*notices tone shift and the gift on the desk. Homemade M&M cookies? * Uh...sure...*takes one and bites down* >.> So uh. who made these? *can't admit to herself she's jealous*
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:00 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> I'll sleep when I'm dead, or on weekends, or when Grammy and Gramps come to visit. *Knows she's jealous, but also knows the cookies are from his mommy. He smirks at her as he nibbles on his cookie* What, are you jealous, Becky? Cause she did a really good job and she didn't leave you any?
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:02 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*Glares* I am NOT jealous thank you very much. I just....didn't know you had.....other people....who knew you that well here >.> *not just upset cuz they kinda ish dating but because she'd worked so hard to get to know him and it wasn't fair!....but she wasn't jealous that was for sure.
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:06 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> *trying to keep a straight face* Oh, you're so jealous, Becky! You're jealous because someone else knows I love M&M cookies- that's adorable, Bex. Really. *Takes another bite as he debates taking a big, big step with her. Looks around the psych grad student office to make sure no one else is there* But what's really cute and adorable is that you're jealous of my mom.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:10 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>I'm NOT jealous of some probably idiot undergrad with a crush on you who doesn't know how bitchy you can be. *scoffs* Why would I be jealous of you anyway >.> Its not like....I have the right to be jealous anyway-*cuts off. Did he just say.......turns bright red*
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:15 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> *stifles a laugh* My mother knows exactly how bitchy I can be, Becky. *Trying to joke it off, clearly* if anyone knows how horrible I am, it's her. *Crosses his arms against his chest* but yes, these cookies are from my mom, not some other girl. There isn't another girl. Besides, undergrads don't seem to like me for some reason...I can't quite put my finger on it...
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:19 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*swallows hard and looks to the side* Well......see no reason to be jealous....not that I WAS jealous.....>.> because I wasn't.....<.< So....no....other...girls huh? *clears throat* wait....your mom works here? Thats the only way she could have gotten to the cubes up here! *trying to switch the conversation*
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:24 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> Becky, it's okay to admit that you're jealous and you were worried that there was another girl. But there's nobody else- just you. You're the only girl in my life. *Senses she needs the reassurance and also the explanation* Yeah, she and my father both work here, but in different departments. Mom, uh, works...Really close to here. Like right down the hall.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:33 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*Shrugs, uncomfortable. She'd never had good friends or anything...or even a kind of boyfriend....even her mom's disappeared. she's used to being left...not being important. How would she know if he would stick around much longer?* Yeah well...*clears throat again, flushing* They both work here? Thats pretty....*blinks hard* Is your mom Dr. Henries?!
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:39 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus>*sending her feelings, brushes her hair out if her face and then takes one of her hands in his and gives it a squeeze* Yeah, to both. Dr. Henries is my mother and...Dr. Henries the history professor is my father. *Rubs his neck with his free hand nervously.* Nobody here knows but you and the deans, obviously. I didn't...I didn't want anyone to know, and that's a reason why I've been distant with people...
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:43 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>*flushes again at the affection. She'd never dated sooo she didn't know how this worked. She didn't know what they were, they had held hands a few times but...that ws pretty much it. She didn't know how to do this very well. looks down.* Why did you tell me then? *confused* You didn't have to. I won't tell anyone but still.....
PM.Email Poster.
^
Yiorgos Henries
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:50 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Gus> Because you're important to me, Becky. And I trust you. And because...I didn't want you to worry about there being someone else when it's my mom. *Leans down and gives her a quick kiss* And...Because you deserve to know things, especially because you've worked so hard to get to know me.
PM.
^
Rebecca Todd
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 10:54 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Group Icon

Becky>.......O.O............O.O.....*Doesn't know what to do with a) that information and b ) the kiss*.......*flushes deeper and ducks her head.* Uh....*no witty responses there.* Th-thank you.I uh....>.>....I just thought you were interesting...and annoyed you until you gave in....*trying to get to normal ground for her.*
PM.Email Poster.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options..Pages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topic..Fast Reply..Start new topic..Start Poll..

Open Cbox