Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Updates: We have an updated Gift/Mutation list which can be found HERE
Home | Today's Active Topics | Today's Top Posters | Overall Top Posters
  Reply to this topic..Start new topic..Start Poll..

» Adoptable Characters
Lindsey
 Posted: Jan 31 2014, 11:18 PM
Quote Post.

Fall Out Boy Lyrics Memorization

Lindsey

Admin

OOC: Lindsey

Group Icon

Awards: 3

Adoptable Characters
All names and face claims are negotiable! If it is a character put up for adoption by a player for a personal story line, please ask their permission before changing the name or the face!

user posted image
Name: Donovan Brighton
Face Claim: Idris Elba
Gift: Up to the Player, Can be Non-Gifted
Personality: Chief Brighton is everything you'd hope a Chief of Police would be: fair, strong, and protective of his city...but he has a thirst for blood. When he finds someone guilty or sees someone as a bad person, he will stop at nothing to assure their arrest, especially if them and their actions harm the people of Vancouver. Chief Brighton is rather old fashioned in his tastes and his behavior...but he really loves technology...and cheesy reality shows. He loves his daughter, Malika Brighton, a lieutenant in the police force.

user posted image
Name: Theodore Bigsby
Face Claim: Martin Freeman
Occupation: The President of the anti-gifted group, Natural Order of Canada
Gift: Not Gifted. Or so he says....?
Personality: Staunch and straightlaced, Theodore Bigsby would never do anything wrong. He goes to church every Sunday, where he gives away ten percent of his earning every week, and then the next day he goes to his office where he plots the death of anyone who's different, especially those darn mutants who are ruining his country. He wants the government to collect all the gifted people and send them away to anywhere he's not living. Or that they'd all just...disappear somehow. He hates his mother, Iris, who is....

user posted image
Name: Iris Bigsby
Face Claim: Maggie Smith
Gift: Gift's up to the player
Personality: Sweet and maternal, Iris likes to think she takes care of Vancouver like the citizens are her own children, which, uh...she didn't do such a good job of. She often fights with her only son, Theodore. She doesn't understand why he hates gifted people so much, or how he got so much hate in his heart, but she tries her best to shut him down when she can. She is crafty and runs her own crafting blog, and may be Pinterest famous.

user posted image
Name: Lavender Moralez
Face Claim: Sandra Bullock
Gift: Non Gifted
Personality: Lavender Moralez's real name is Becky Princeton. She's been searching for her big break for years now, but she's stuck doing small productions in Vancouver theater troupes, and isn't quite ready to give up. She is jealous of all the celebrities popping up around, especially Adelia Winston. Becky- I mean, Lavender, hates gifted people, and wants to join the Natural Order of Canada.

--------------------
user posted image

i stole this gif from tumblr
PM.Email Poster.
^
Jaya de Luca-Jones
 Posted: Jun 6 2014, 05:34 PM
Quote Post.

Pyrokinesis

N/A

Janina Gavankar

Restaurateur

OOC: Lindsey

Group Icon

Awards: 3

user posted image

OR

user posted image

Name: Up To Player
Face Claim: Mindy Kaling OR Aziz Ansari ORRRR both? Mebbe?
Gift: Up To Player
Personality: This request is pretty open ended. All I ask is this character be the biological sibling to Jaya de Luca, and therefore this character is of Indian descent. This child was born to Samira Darzi and her now-wife using a sperm donor, and thus was raised by their mothers. They probably know hat their mother was once married to a man and they have a sister somewhere, but Samira and this person has no clue of Jaya's whereabouts or that she was given up for adoption.
PM.
^
James Baxter
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 01:38 PM
Quote Post.

Xenoglossy

Justin Bartha

Professor of English

OOC: amsay

Group Icon

Awards: None

user posted image
Name: Charles Christiansen
Gift: Up to you
Information: Charles is James' fiance, they met while James was teaching London. They ended up hitting it off and both ended up in Vancouver to teach. They have a dog, even though Charles didn't want the dog. But James kind of begged for it because he really does love dogs. Personality wise is mostly up to the player, but the man is said to be charming and charismatic and can put up with James' random babbling and doesn't mind the American man's bright pink apron. He's not a fan of James' need for hiking up mountains, since he's English, not someone from the Alaskan Frontier (like James is).

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Henry West
 Posted: Aug 31 2014, 08:46 PM
Quote Post.

Ageless, Pyrokinesis

N/A

Patrick Stump

Self-Employed

OOC: Boston

Group Icon

Awards: 5

HEY WE NEED A BADASS BAND MANAGER OVER HERE.

Name: Super open
Face Claim: Ryan Ross, Gabe Saporta, Gwen Stefani
Occupation: Music/singing manager for Adelia Winston, manager for Get Up Girl
Gift: Up to Player (or non-gifted, if you prefer)
Personality: Focused and driven, their manager is very detail oriented and super organized. They can be a little pushy towards meeting deadlines and goals, but are ultimately very well meaning and well aware that this is what makes them so good at their job. They are at least Gifted friendly, if not Gifted themselves, and may be very involved in Gifted activism outside of their work if you choose.
Notes: Aside from managing the band, they have experience managing Adelia Winston's singing career and have further plot potential there. They may be male, female, or non-binary - we really don't care because it's honestly more about the personality than anything for this one. Name and PB are also relatively open despite any suggestions made.
PM.
^
Boston
 Posted: Jun 22 2015, 07:49 PM
Quote Post.

Non-Gifted

n/a

Waiter

OOC: Boston

Name: Alexis Park
Face Claim: Open, but she does have to -a- look around sixteen years old (preferably like Song Joong-Ki) and -b- be Korean.
Occupation: High school student, but could also have a small part-time weekend/evenings job if the player so likes
Gift: Electrokinesis
Background: At the age of thirteen, her Electrokinesis became very apparent. As her parents spoke of sending her to the same toxic and abusive 'For Gifted' boarding school that her brother only just graduated from, she and Grady instead took to defying them in the only way they could. They packed their bags, got false identification, piled into an old junker of a car, and fled to Canada. There they managed to scrape up a decent living arrangement for themselves as Grady began work as a mechanic and carpenter. For the first year, Alexis was homeschooled until they were finally comfortable enough with her being in public school. She's sixteen now and starting to look not entirely like the photos initially released after they ran away. They make what they can in a small apartment where her brother sleeps on an air mattress in the "living room" while she sleeps on one in her bedroom.
Note: I named her for simplicity's sake, but if someone really wanted to alter it or have her go by different one, we can talk about it. She may also be a closeted trans individual or non-binary somehow if you like (I'm using she/her pronouns here for simplicity's sake).

Name: Open
Face Claim: Elden Henson
Gift: Open (but should definitely be Gifted)
Background: So my single father/drug dealer, Henry West, should probably have more than NPC'd family members and I really couldn't stop watching Daredevil without thinking: "He has the cutest face. *squish* He reminds me so much of Patrick Stump. They could be related. WAIT. I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN. *evil grin*" So now I am requesting someone to make an Elden Henson character who happens to be related to Henry. They can be cousins, or awkward half-siblings that only just learned they existed, or they could totally have known each of them existed for awhile. I do kind of want them to share a Gift somehow, whether that's Pyrokinesis or Agelessness, but that's totally up to you whether you do it and how you want to set it up. This character can be older or younger than Henry (he's 30). Basically, though, this character is really open and up to whomever wants to play. I do think a more clean-cut and successful career might make for an interesting dynamic between them, however.
Notes: This is about the only one where the PB is kind of set, since the PB is part of the reason the idea is there at all. That said - if you want, you can make this character somehow non-binary / a transguy / something of the like if that's up your alley.
PM.
^
Vivian Donohue
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 11:43 PM
Quote Post.

Object Summoning & Psychic Persuasion

Sophia Bush

Intelligence Operative

OOC: Sam

Group Icon

Awards: 4

user posted image
Name: Natalya Volkov
FaceClaim: Gwendoline Christie
Gift: Gigantism, and then probably something else. Up to player.
Additional Information: Natalya is Vivian Donohue's new partner. Technically, both are employed by the MI6, but due to classified reasons they both work abroad in Canada, collaborating with CSIS/SCRS (Canadian Security Intelligent Services). Vivian and her don't always get along, primarily because Vivian was insulted they paired her with a giant. Purely because she has issues with her height, being 5'2" and Natalya being 6'10".

Even worse when Natalya wears heels.

Background is mostly up to player. I imagine she may have history with the KGB, most likely. She probably calls Vivian "Ptiska" (Little Bird) to drive her nuts. They work well together, despite the tension.

--------------------
user posted image
gif from this blog!
PM.
^
Bethany de Luca-Jones
 Posted: Apr 27 2016, 09:27 PM
Quote Post.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

OOC: Kasi

Group Icon

user posted image

ADOPT HIM PLEASE!!

This is Trevor Jackson. He is a NEXT-GENERATION Character!!!

His actor is Alfred Encoch (AKA Dean Thomas from Harry Potter).

His history is largely up to you, though at some point around 2034, he started working at Grandiose, a restaurant run by Jaya and Brandon de Luca-Jones. Two years after he took over, he earned the head chef position from Jaya. Personality wise, he is very stubborn and runs a tight ship. He knows what he wants and how he wants it done and takes no prisoners. He is kind, don't get me wrong, but when it comes to his job, Trevor has very very high standards for himself and therefore the rest of the crew. He has a sweet heart, but again really like things just so when it comes to his job.

Recently, Bethany de Luca-Jones (daughter of Jaya and Brandon) was dumped by her husband of 9 years and returned to live at home with her parents and twin daughters. Bethy has always had skill in the kitchen (Thanks to being raised by Jaya), and decided she wanted to work at the family restaurant. She thought she'd be getting something a bit different than what she got and Trevor refuses to cater to an admittedly a little spoiled daughter of his boss. Trevor and Bethy now continuously butt heads, and most people pretty much assume that they secretly like each other.

And they do. Basically, Bethy is working through a tough divorce, getting out of a marriage where she was caged and her identity eroded. She finds strength and courage in fighting with Trevor, and deep down she really likes it. He enjoys things his way, though admits occasionally that Bethy has good ideas that need to be tweaked to be practical. He likes arguing with her too, though it doesn't always look like.

This is definitely a very open character and I'm so willing to play around with this!!!! I just think it'd be a lot of fun to mess with in the future!!!
PM.
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options.. Reply to this topic..Start new topic..Start Poll..

Open Cbox